A Two-day course for clinicians who wish to introduce a modern approach to manual therapy to their practice.
In these two very practical days we will be:
- Exploring the possible mechanisms behind manual therapy
- Discovering the role of Massage and Manual Therapy within a person centred approach to MSK care
- Learning Practical hands-on skills sessions with an up-to-date narrative
- Learning the application of Massage
- Learning the application of diverse Soft Tissue Techniques including Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) , Positional Release (PRT) and Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Learning how we can introduce these techniques in the treatment of pain and injuries
This course is suitable for any professional working in MSK care, including; Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Soft Tissue Therapists and Sports Therapist. If your qualification is not listed or if you are unsure if this course is suitable for you please contact us and we will be happy to discuss it.