The Rehabilitation Principles one day workshop covers the knowledge Sports Massage and Soft Tissue Therapists need to provide exercise, mobility and rehabilitation advice for helping with Pain and Injury. A strong focus will be placed on how to prescribe the most appropriate exercises, repetitions and monitor progressions for the most common musculoskeletal injuries sustained in the sporting field or in daily life.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand when and what rehabilitation exercises to advice for a specific stage or injury
- How many sets and reps to give and evidence behind it
- Decide best load for the stage of rehabilitation
- Understand when to progress and regress in the process
- Provide a good selection of exercises for each stage
- Test balance and coordination